Digital Transformation Week North America 2022, the leading digital transformation conference, has just announced the line-up of expert speakers for the first edition of in-person event, co-located with Edge Computing Expo as well as TechEx’s IoT Tech Expo, 5G Expo, Blockchain Expo, AI & Big Data & Cyber Security & Cloud Expo, happening 11-12 May 2022.
“Hear from leading digital experts and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success” explains Richard Blythe, Director, Digital Transformation Week North America. “Discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organisations digital culture.”
The event consists of live and on-demand sessions covering topics such as:
- Which transformative and immersive technologies are right for your organization and how can they help your business thrive?
- How to capture all customer touchpoints across digital platforms to anticipate behaviours, personalize interactions and improve customer stickiness
- A close look at CX and data and how effective digital transformation enhances customer satisfaction
- Reviewing AI’s impact on customer personalization
- Exploring the intrinsic connection of an employee, a consumer, and the end-user and the impact this has on your digital transformation journey.
- The hybrid workplace is the future; can employers make it a reality?
- IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) as the backbone of digital transformation… and so much more!
Confirmed speakers include:
● May Russell CTO at Ford Motor Company
● Brian Klinsport, Director – Operations at The Recording Academy (The Grammys)
● Katia Walsh, Chief Global Strategy and AI Officer, at Levi Strauss & Co.
● Tejas Chopra, Senior Software Engineer at Netflix
● Sarika Tyagi, Senior Digital Product (Technical) Leader at Amazon
● Paul Breslow, Innovation Director at EDF
● Gregory Brown, VP Global Advanced Tech at UPS
● Mike Dillinger, Technical Lead – Knowledge Graphs at LinkedIn
● Mark Christianson, Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead at Mars
● Praveen Kesani, Head of Transformation and Digitization at Wells Fargo
● Ram Valliyappan, Head of Technical Program Management – AI Research at Meta
● Estelle Shaw-Latimer, Digital Transformation Director & Head of Digital Channels at Citi
● Laura Nunnery, Head of UX – Digital Infrastructure & Online Sales at Volvo
● Pascal Bornet, Member and Contributor at Forbes Technology Council
● Pooja Munshi, Head of Web, Data Analyst & Digital Transformation at UN Environment Programme
● Joe Calder, Fellow at the British Computer Society
● Cedric Savarese, Founder and CEO at FormAssembly
● Bhavana Bartholf, Chief Digital & Transformation Officer at Microsoft… and many more!
To hear all these speakers and more, please register here and enjoy 20% off all ticket types by using the code TTECH20: https://digitaltransformation-week.com/northamerica/ticket-information/
WHEN: Wednesday 11th – Thursday 12th May 2022, 09.50am – 4.35pm
WHERE: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California
This event is brought to you by TechForge Media. TechForge has a variety of both virtual and in-person upcoming events covering Edge Computing, Digital Twin, Digital Transformation, Future Work, Blockchain IoT and more! View all upcoming TechForge events here: https://techforge.pub/upcoming-events/